Thursday, September 22, 2005

New Flatmate

So the Bungster arrived a couple days ago.  He's starting to get settled in.  Ted and I went in to say hello and chat.  After we manage to get his attention (he had his headphones on), he turns around, snidely uncovers one ear, and asks, "What do you guys want?"  No wonder it felt like his room had air conditioning.

2 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Bryan said...

Let me clarify: There was nothing snide about my removing my headphones. And "say hello and chat" evidently means "prance into Bryan's room and stare."

There has been no chatting here. Please see the next post.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

I suppose if I'm gonna clarify one thing, I should clarify it all. My room certainly felt cold, and I apologize that the warmth of my personality was not enough that night to counteract the effect of two open windows.

Goodness, these demands they make...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home